Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Recognition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am working on revenue recognition.

i have raised two orders using periodic billing plan and done revenue recognition for both the order.the time period was for one year revenue recognition was done monthly.revenue was recognised for all the periods(100%).But,for both the documnets when i do vf44 it is showing no receivables.But when i run vf42 i see that a balance of 6.25$ for the first order but nothing is there for the order that was raised after that.i am unable to find the solution for this.

please let me know if u need any other details as well as any suggestions will be helpful

bye

ravi

Edited by: ravinder mada on Feb 5, 2009 2:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravinder,

As you said,

i have raised two orders using periodic billing plan and done revenue recognition for both the order.the time period was for one year revenue recognition was done monthly.revenue was recognised for all the periods(100%).

Then, you must have run T. Code: VF44, as: Revenues could have been accrued via VF44, only.

Now, I am confused with your further statement:

But,for both the documents when i do vf44 it is showing no receivables.

What are you suppose to get in VF44, now? What do you mean by Receivables?

If, Receivable is related to Customer Payment, Entries will be reflected in to T. Code: FBL5N

If, you wanna see Accrued Income (revenue), whc is already taken by VF44, refer T. Code: VF46.

Also, there is one query.

Have you accrued Revenue (Income) for all the months, on Different Posting dates (also maintaining respective Posting Period, i.e. Monthly)

For example:

Posting Period has taken in Parts, i.e.

01-2009 to 01-2009 with posting date in Jan 2009 and

02-2009 to 02-2009 with posting date in Feb 2009 and

so on, so forth...

Or, You have taken revenue on a single Posting date (but different posting Period)?

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Please provide a clearer view of requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

thanks for the reply

for ur question i am providing more details

For S.O-1

Run VF44 -REVENUE RECOGNISED 100%

RUN VF42-UPDATE SALES DOCUMENT

AGAIN RUN VF44-SOME EXTRA AMOUNT WHICH IS AT TO BE RECOGNISED IS BEING DISPLAYED

FOR S.O-2

VF44 - NO DOCUMENTS TO BE DISPLAYED

BOTH THE DOCUMENTS ARE CREATED ON SAME DAY AND WITH SAM MATERIAL AND WILL SAME PLAN

BYE

RAVI