cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I created a BPM,the design part and config part seems to be oki. We receive two files that needs to be transformed into one. In sxmb_moni the 2 incoming files is show with error status:

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">MESSAGE_NOT_USED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Stack>Message interface is not used by this process</SAP:Stack>

Both files have the same error. In sxmb_moni when I try to click on PE it gives me error:

Unable to perform action for selected message.

Is there a way I can see where the error is? Or could this be a error on the system itself?

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo

I use a fork with two receive steps,in the container I create two abstr objects that refer to MI_DWSLD and MI_DWSLH,In the Interface determination the interface is MI_DWSLD_outbound and inbound interface is MI_DWSLD,the second one is interface MI_DWSLH_outbound and inbound interface is MI_DWSLH

Regards

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the following is done:

1) Desired MI is used wherever needed also the MIs referred in IR and ID are the same.

2) whether any change was done to the MI recently but not updated in the BPM or configuration...if so then include this MI again in your BPM.

3) go to transaction SWWL and search for the older instances of your BPM.....if any delete the older ones....this will stop the BPM from refering to the olders versions of MI, IM etc...

When i received this error it was because the configuration done in ID was not proper.....there was a mention of other MI when the configuration was run......the error you mentioned is clearly saying that there is a difference in the message reaching the receiver (BPM or the ultimate receiver) and the message which is configured for the same.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use a fork with two receive steps,in the container I create two abstr objects that refer to MI_DWSLD and MI_DWSLH,In the Interface determination the interface is MI_DWSLD_outbound and inbound interface is MI_DWSLD,the second one is interface MI_DWSLH_outbound and inbound interface is MI_DWSLH

I think The first MI_DWSLD_ is outbound asynchronous and target MI MI_DWSLD is abstract

In next case MI_DWSLH_ is abstract and MI_DWSLH is inbound asynchronous.

One more thing is, If u r using fork steps for merging, then you need a multiline variable in container.

I hope you did this.

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo

Thx for the reply. Is there a way to see witch MI is incorrect? I whent through the scenario again but all seems to be oki.

Regards

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

which container is used for receive step? And which abstr Interface does it refer?

which abstract interface is used in the Interface determination? Is this the same?

Regards,

Udo

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

you configured that messages to be received by the process (configuration time), but there is not receive step for that messages -> no container with that asynchr Intefaces (design time).

Regards,

Udo