Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Plant to Depot- Depot to Customer Sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

This is CSR. First time i am working with CIN. We are using TAXINN procedure

As per my client requirement Stock is Transferred from Plant to Depot. Depot sell the material to customer

What is the process of Flow and how to do it i.e Stock transfer from Plant to depot and Depot to customer with Excise. In my understanding plant to depot their is no sales tax only ED. Send the material to plant to depot Excise is clear send the material to depot. In depot sales sell the material to customer what is process.

and which register is updated.

Kindly give step by step Instructions.

Regards

CSR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CSR,

You can use this flow as below

From Manf plant:

ME21N ( PO from manf plant )

VL10B ( Replenishment delivery with referance to PO )

VL02N (Picking and PGI )

VF01 (Proforma invoice )

J1IIN ( Excise invoice )

From Depot Plant 1:

MIGO ( Goods Reciept (incase of ECC 6 RG23D register can be updated at this stage it self))

J1IG ( To update RG23D register(incase of ECC 6 it is not required)

ME21N ( PO from Depot)

VL10B ( Replenishment delivery with referance to PO )

VL02N (Picking and PGI )

J1IJ ( excise invoice and to update RG23D register).

VF01 (Proforma invoice)

From Depot Plant 2:

MIGO ( Goods Reciept (incase of ECC 6 RG23D register can be updated at this stage it self))

J1IG ( To update RG23D register(incase of ECC 6 it is not required)

VA01 (Sale order )

VL01N ( Delivery Doc)

J1IJ ( Excise invoice and to update RG23D register from Depot plant 2).

VF01 (Billing Doc)

Regards,

Swamy HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

csr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the same process applicable for Stock Transport from Manufacturing Plant to Showrooms which we are maintaining as Plants.

The scenario goes like this.

We are opening showrooms in various locations. The stock will be transported from Manufacturing plant to Showrooms and then sold to end customers. Client wants documents along with every stage of goods movement.

Note- Manufacturing plant is Excise free.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the process to be followed in case of SAP R3 4.7 version. Please suggest.

Stock Transfer Plant to Depot- Depot to Customer Sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CSR,

The Plant will be considered as a Manufacturing unit and the Depot will be considered as a Depot plant, now do a STO from Plant to plant. During this step capture RG23D in the Depot plant while doing the Migo.

Now from Depot Plant you are selling to the customer via VA01 and the do the Delivery, after delivery go to J1ij and do the Depot invoice which will capture the Excise which you captured which doing MIGO. In J1ij you will get the Vendor and the purchase details. you can passon the same excise value to the customer.

In tax on goods movement maintain all the setting for Depot plant and do the process.

This is the process,

Regards,

Sudhir