cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS configuration for Charms Demo ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to setup TMS for Charms demo, I have an IDES ERP sattelite system and a Soltuion manager system with SP 17, in satellite system system i have made three clients 500(dev), 600(Qua) and 800(Prod) ...Now i want to setup a transport route and start up with charms setup. Can anybody tell me what to do in this scenario ? Please provide information from the scratch..as i am a beginner.Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to Weblog already available on SDN.

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

I hope this will help.

Best Regards,

~ Pradeep Bishnoi ~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In my satellite system there is already a TMS configured, transport routes are defined but for some other system, i dont want to touch it and create new transport routes for the 3 new clients that i created in my sattelite system, like from client(500) ---> client(600) -> client(800) as DevQua--Prod ...On Basis part what all i have to do ? Please guide me ...what all settings i have to make in Solman system and wat in my sattelite system i want to know that. Basically i only want to know about the initial setup of TMS in both the systems so that further Charms implementation can be started after that, so only about TMS settings in both the systems only that i want to know.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All your TMS setting should be done in Satellite system only. Literally no TMS setting in SOLMAN. The weblog that pradeep has provided includes TMS setting aswell.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu