cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI synchornous message To Be Delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case,i found synchornous message to be delivered.The case is:client<---Soap Send->XI<--Rfc Receiver-->ECC,the message status is to be devlivered sometimes,in the Gui monitor,the last step is Technical Routing,but the success message last step is Call Adapter.What happen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be due to that your req msg when goes to R/3 system for invoking RFC, is erroring in R/3 system because of some RFC execution error.........so your next msgs goes to be delivered status until your first msg is cleared from R/3 because of the Best Effort behaviour of synch msgs.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you notice anything at Communication Channel Monitoring of the RFC adapter?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more details of your scenario .

At what step you are seeeing the wait step. Did your rfc response got in time.

Are you using BPM for this?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.I have not used BPM.I used single synchornous interface.In the Gui monitor,the step are:

XML Message Msg ID = A7AD27C0F32711DD94EA00144F23436F

Inbound Message ( CENTRAL )

Receiver Identification

Interface Determination

Message Branch According to Receiver List

Request Message Mapping

Technical Routing

No response message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What can you do here check whether RFC is getting invoked and response is coming back?

Before that check data is mapped to RFC input accordingly.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inbound channel is AENGINE,Outbound channel is null.Data mapping is ok.If i resend the data from client,it succeed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the CC of RFC and test RFC with your data is it executing fine and returning response

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found another j2ee node down(We used two j2ee nodes).Server 0 4_91085 Cluster node did not return any status information for this channel.We restarted the j2ee node.It may be the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once its up let us know the result

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue occured again.