Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account posting partially done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Acc Posting Problem

Sales order-delivery-billing done for 3Nos - value $4000, when posted to accounts acc document generated, while checking acc document in fb03 it is found that only $2000 is posted into account, what would be the cause for this.

thanking you

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Check in this way

1.Check the what are elements(i.e price DiscountTax etc..) involved for total value $4000.

2.Check the condition types in the pricing procedure is there Statistical check maintaining for some of the condition types.

3.If the billing document released to the accounting it will transfer the value based on the pricing value only which is arrived through pricing procedure.

If there is any problem system will not release the billing to accounting fully9i.e there will not be ant partial releasing).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

First check in billing documents condition tab whether you could see $ 4000.00 in blue colour only then the respective value will be transferred to FI.

If the cumulative value of $ 4000.00 are in blue colour but still the accounting document shows only $ 2000.00, then you have to check your pricing procedure where you have to ensure the Account Keys are assigned correctly to the respective Condition Types.

Then finally, you need to check G/L Account assignments in OBYC & VKOA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi