cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Area - Discussion not displayed in cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are creating Bid Invitationa and in that we have created Cfolder.

we are facing issue with language specific cFolder access as discribe below;

When we create Bid Invitation with EN language then he could able to see work area - Discussion ( This is we think custom work area called though RCF) but when we create this Bid Invitaion in Spanis language (ES) then we are not able to see this work area in cFolder screen.

Any idea how to maintain access to work area for language specific. Also I am interested to know how these custom work areas been called thorugh RFC- can we check in some Badi or any FM?

Please provide valuable inputs,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please do the following settings in the SPRO

Cross-Application Components -> Document Management  Control Data  Define Document Types

Choose Define Language-dependent document statuses,

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Where can I get this node? We tried this node to search but could not able to do so.

Also this seems some Cproject issue.. do you know about template..where we maintan that and how can we trace the same. Since the second work area (Discussion) is coming from Cproject automatically....any idea about Unicode check where we can check language specific settings in PLM?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

The Unicode settings are system dependent, please ensure that the server is having the Spanish language maintined for Unicode settings.

I hope you must have maintained this.

Secondly, there are two areas possible in cFolders as a standard initial settings.

1. Public Area - Accessible to every user associated with that collaboration

2. Work Area - Accessible only to users whom the authorisation is given

Do you want to maintain the "Discussion" as work area or you want a Discussion tab in the cFolders Folder structure ?

Also ensure that you have maintained the role "SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR".

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Award points only if you find the information useful.