SAP Batch Jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.8.0 - Production

PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.8.0 - Production

CORE 9.2.0.8.0 Production

TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 9.2.0.8.0 - Production

NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.8.0 - Production

Hello everyone, hope it's not to cold for you. Only -30C here........ "OH MAN".......... Anyway I have two question for you today.

(1) I would like to obtain a log that will show a population of all changes (creation/modification/update) date for the batch jobs in SAP, since April 01,2008. Is there such a log? and how do I obtain it?

(2) I would also like to obtain another log that will show a population of all errors/cancelled jobs since April 01, 2008. Is there such a log? and how do I obtain that?

Thank you so much for your time............ Ciao.............

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know what you mean, I live in Montreal and it's -18 right now. Snow squeaks when you walk on it!

as for your questions, you won't get that information if you scheduled Basis jobs properly like from SAP note 16083.

by default, I believe that job logs older than 7 days are deleted forever.

sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

I have a newphew living in Montreal and he keeps me up to date on the weather.... Yup it's cold.

Thanks for your reply........ Thank you all for your input...............

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

here it is +50C ,any way

the job logs are stored in TST01 table from SE16 try to find in those tables you fill find them .And just observe that whether you planned for the deletion of logs...

Edited by: pavan konjarla on Feb 5, 2009 10:12 AM

Edited by: pavan konjarla on Feb 5, 2009 11:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if your standard reorg jobs are planned. the joblogs will be deleted and you will not see jobs from april.

As said before, try sm37 or look at table TBTCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using transaction SM37.

Lokesh