cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple RA Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS experts,

Our client require different RA method ,so we have different RA key under the same company code.

One of them is POC method and other is normal Rev .Based.

Based on this I did settings in OKG8. I mean for the same company code I have COSR, POCI and VLRV.

POCI should be picked up only when I run the RA with POC. Since we have VLRV also there in same company code , system pick that too.

Any help?

psconsultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I could make it work by creating seperate Line ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the RA calculation is based on valuation method that you have selected in customization in OKG3, on the basis of this valuation method selected over here you will be defining the required RA category in OKG8.

So, if you have selected the valuation method as revenue based then VLRV will be there and if POC mehtod for revenue then POCI, POCS, VLRV will be there. All the calculation is done on defaulted customization according to the valuation method selected, untill you make changes in the expert mode of valuation method customization. So, don't worry about it, if any value is missing and extra added in the calculation of RA, please convey,as then it will be easier to resolve the same.

Best Regards

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try to use with different system status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the hint. Unfortunately we are running the RA with REL status for all projects

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Thanks you very much for your prompt reply.

The POC method is not Rev based. It's Earned Value Based.

The isue I am getting is below.

At a perticular instance we have Actual Rev, Rev affecting net income( which is derived from Planned rev) . So system should post only the difference of this under POCS. Since I have VLRV too under the same company code, System is posting Rev. affecting net income(VLRV) instead of POCS

Is any way I can contact you directly?

Thanks again

psconsultant

Hi,

All the RA calculation is based on valuation method that you have selected in customization in OKG3, on the basis of this valuation method selected over here you will be defining the required RA category in OKG8.

So, if you have selected the valuation method as revenue based then VLRV will be there and if POC mehtod for revenue then POCI, POCS, VLRV will be there. All the calculation is done on defaulted customization according to the valuation method selected, untill you make changes in the expert mode of valuation method customization. So, don't worry about it, if any value is missing and extra added in the calculation of RA, please convey,as then it will be easier to resolve the same.

Best Regards

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can through Gtalk, what is ur ID.

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

spmusa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

I was waiting for your gtalk to confirm my issue. Can you please provide your gmail?

I haven't solved the issue so far. Wheever I do one type of RA, SAP picks up all OKG8 settings under that company Code

SO Can you please reply at your earliest convenience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Can you please reply to this?

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Can you please provide some more details?