Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some help for my scenario please:

- Receiving an XML file (Vendor Master Data), mapping it to an IDOC and process it in ECC to create the vendor

- Create a Vendor in ECC (via the transaction XK01, generate an IDOC sent to PI where the IDOC will be mapped to an XML file)

I created the SWCV, technical systems ans the business sustem. I created also a vendore based on cremas05 but I want to export it to PI for the message mappings.

I have the source message but not the target message so I don't know how I can import the idoc from SAP into PI.

Anybody have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this enable import option at the SWC level then with this it shows imported objects in the SWCV and from there you can provide the needed R/3 details and can impor the idoc

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can directly import the Idoc from the application server in your software component version in Import SAP objects.

Provide the application server IP system NO username and password select the IDOC you want to import.

once it is imported activate it .

you can use the IDOC as ur message type.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give it a try...

is the target structure is same as the IDOC cremas05 u created already....

in that case export the wsdl/xsd of the cremas05 idoc and export it as external definition into xi and use it in mapping...

Regards,

Chaitanya.