cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing&Exclusion

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Is it possible to create a Listing Proccess(Standard Listing&Exclusion) taking into account the quantity of the material in the order???. I mean:

I want to create a Listing for-->

Customer A

Material A but only till 30 units

I dont want to introduce the quantity in the access sequence because afterwars we will have a lot of work with the maintenance.... so.... any idea???

Thanks!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPMCW,

Through standard Listing cinfiguration you can control the materials which will need to be allowed in the sales order but I don't think you can control the quantity of the material also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In listing & exclusion, you define rules according to which material listing or material exclusion functions in sales processing. With material listing or exclusion you can control which materials can be sold to each customer. Material listing lists which materials a customer can buy. Material exclusion lists which materials a customer cannot buy.

Suppose for example, A material listing is created for a customer. The customer can only buy the materials contained in the list. The system does not allow any materials to be entered if they are not contained in the material listing.

If no records exist for material listing, the sold-to party, for example, can in principle buy the same materials as the payer. However, if there is a material listing record specific to the sold-to party, the

sold-to party can only buy the materials permitted in the list. These materials do not have to be identical to those which the payer can buy.

Regds.......

Sumit