cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring text to be sent to SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to send some texts from the Shopping Cart and PO to SUS - Supplier Self-Service.

But I have been told it´s necessary to configure the parameters in SPRO --> Set Up XML Communication for Customer Enhancement Texts.

I configured the transaction type, XML Message Name and the ID, but I don´t know how to configure the XML Proxy Element.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Also, XML Message Name has a match code and some XML messages are missing. Which is the table to configure the content to be displayed in this match code?

Thank you very much

Juliana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the text that you want to send?

By standard, if a 'vendor text' is entered for a shopping cart and PO, it is replicated to SUS and gets displayed under 'Message from purchaser' section in SUS po.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

We created two fields in the PO (not standard) and now I want to send them to SUS.

I´ve already configured the fields in SUS, and they appear there, but the content of each one is not displayed.

In the OSS I opened they asked me to configure "Set Up XML Communication for Customer Enhancement Texts" but there are two questions:

1. In BBP XML Message I didn't find the XML Message I need and don't know where to configure it in order to appear in the match code;

2. I don't know what should have be informed in "XML Proxy Element" column.

Thank you

Juliana