cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Missing on SC when Purchasing from Internal & External Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All -

I have a strange problem and I am wondering if anyone else has run into this and how they solved it. We are implementing SRM 5.0 on SRM Server 5.5 with SRM-MDM. We are using both internal catalogs as well as punch out catalogs.

If we select items from an internal catalog and put it in our shopping cart and then select items from a punch out catalog into the same shopping cart, the vendor for the punch out catalog is not returned. This only happens when you purchase from the internal catalog first. If you purchase form the punch out catalog and then add items from an internal catalog, the vendor is displayed for every item.

Has anyone seen anything like this? How do I resolve it? Thanks

Jane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jane

Hope you aware that there is no relationship between internal catalog as well as punchout catalog?

Internal catalog- retrieve data from SRM-MDM catalogs

Punchout catalg -retrieve data from external marketplace catalog.

Did you debug ?

Hope you might have mapped with BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER badi to map the catalog to OCI maping.

Debug and check you might have some clues.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is an update on my problem. I have debugged and in BBP_WS_GETDETAIL, the IV_WEBSERVICE_ID field is not getting populated with the punchout catalog id after the internal catalog has been accessed. It keeps the internal catalog id in the field and so the vendor is not picked up in the program. It works fine if the punchout catalog is accessed and then the internal catalog. I have opened a note with SAP. Has anyone else encountered this problem? THanks

JAne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

I am encountering the same problem. Did you get any reply from SAP for the message you raised. please do let me know the solution if you got.

Best Regards

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason this occurs is because the internal catalog is staying open even though you switch and go to an external catalog. You can test this by purchasing from an internal catalog, close the catalog and then open the punchout catalog. This should then return the vendor for the punchout catalog. In order to fix this, look at note 1166682.

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your help. I have implemented the note and its working fine.

I think you have not raised this as a question and hence i cannot award you point. Anyway Thanks a lot !!!:):)

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)