cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a registry in our system, because it seems there aren't. I've seen I have to use SUDDIREG transaction to create a registry. But while creating I am asked for an api inquire and a publish api destination that I read are two http destination I have to create with SM59 ... the problem is:

what I have to put in url of the destination? I don't know if something is wrong in what I have written ...

anyone who can help me in creating a registry is welcome!

thanks in advance

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I think I understand where was my fault:

on ABAP and BASIS < 13 the concept of SOA is not present: suddireg is to set an EXTERNAL registry.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele Montori,

I dont think its possible to create our own registry,bcz SAP they allready provided Service Registry,

In Service Registry only we have to publish or subscribe services.Service Registry also based on UDDI3.0.

why you want to create Registry?? SAP Already provided right...

Cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am studying SAP & ESOA, and UDDI registry is one of the most important concept: this is why I'm about it and this issue. I don't think it's impossible. UDDI is like yellow pages; here in italy we have two yellow pages, and we can choose which use ... in SAP there is the SUDDIREG transaction for administration of uddi registries and even in the blog suggested me above, there is written that in sap there is a built in registry ...

regards

Gabriele

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow this

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/11/publishing-abap-webservices-to-an-external-uddi-server

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

This not answer my question: in the blog (that I have already seen) is explained how to connect to an existing UDDI registry "... talk about how you can easily publish these WebServices to an external UDDI server". What I want to know is how to create or enable the built-in UDDI registry of WebAS 640 J2EE.

Best regards

Gabriele