Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Unable to see message interfaces in ID under Business Systems

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I create sender / receiver agreement in ID by choosing the respective Business Systems I am not able to see my message interfaces. Then, I checked the SLD, our SWCV under Products are not assigned in the Business Systems.

Then, I have assigned our SWCV (by selecting the product, be selecting the SWCV) in tehcnical system and business systems, saved and log off from SLD.

But, still those message interfaces are not appeared while select the Business systems. Those interfaces are abstract interfaces. I tried to close the IR and ID, open it again, still the same problem.

What could be the reason ? Reply friends,

Thanking you

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After some item, my interfaces showed in ID.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tuhin & Prateek

I have already imported the Business System in ID. After that I have assigned SWCV to this Business System (after assign product & swcv to technical system of this BS).

Still, even OB interfaces created in this SWCV is not visibile while select message interfaces in Sender Agreement.

This is the problem. I think there is no URL to refresh SLD. Any URL is there to refresh SLD ..?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated the MessageInterfaces in the IR .

Go to Admin page of XI and do a IR cache refresh.

Go to SXI_CACHE check for green light

IN order to display this for sender/reciever agreement at business system/service level add the respective inbound/outbound messages there

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a new import of the Business System is not necessary.

1) Important is to activate the interface in the Integration Repository.

2) Checking in SLD that all installed check boxes are selected. In the Business System -> Installed Software -> select the Product and check that the SC is selected.

In IR it's enough to close the Business System and reopen it to see the new interfaces.

Regards

Patrick

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you get the popup for Message interfaced name, select the option "All Business System" and you would be able to see required interfaces.

The reason you are unable to see the interfaces could be because you might not have reimported the business system in ID.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Abstract interfaces are not assinge to bussiness system but they are assinged to integration process.

Change type of interface as outbound/inbound based on your scenario and they should be visible in ID.

Thanks,

Tuhin