cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BASIS T-code to find the updates run on the system.???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any BASIS T-code to find the updates run on the system.

I am an ABAP Developer and i developed a Web service for my RFC enabled function module in CRM and it worked well for a weeks time and now suddenly it does not work as expected..

Nothing wrong with program as RFC works well if i test in se37 only web service does not work as expected when i test in SOAMANGER..

I want to find what happened to system before it stopped working...is there a way i can track what updates have been run on the system?

Please help..now i am in deep trouble as it is a production system......

Any help will be higly appreicted..

Regards,

Jessica Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the T-code SM13 and Select the radio Bution ALLand specify the date for which day you want to see the updates and execute.

for the cancelled updates select the update request and double click on it you can find at which module the update got failed.

or you can directly go to SM14 and click on cancelled updates you can find the same there.

Thanks,

Pundari

Former Member
0 Kudos

succesful updates will be deleted automatically. See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/EN/e5/de871d35cd11d3acb00000e83539c3/content.htm

Unsucessfull updates can be seen in SM14, Canceled Updates.

If they are still avaibale, have a look at the syslog or dump-overview from the time the system was stopped (SM21/ST22).

You could also have a look at the import history, maybe an import went wrong

Good luck!

0 Kudos

Try Tr: SM13 - DB Updates..

V>