cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error while creating billing doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While saving a billing document I am facing runtime error every time. Can any one help me what are the possible reasons and possible solution to overcome this. Since it is on high priority, expecting response at the earliest.

Sunanda.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunanda

Most probably in billing if you face run time error, it could be due to number range problem.

Either you would not have maintained the number range in VN01 or not assigned to billing type in VOFA. Check and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your positive and immediate response. In the debugging system shows the point at " call function RV account_document_create". How to solve this problem, can you give all possible solutions for this.

Thanks,

Sunanda.P

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunanda

Check t.codes SM13 , ST22 and find wheather any problem is there or not

But i suggest you to take help of ABAP consultant who will help you that where the problem is . Even BASIS consultant also

[;

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunanda,

Since it is on high priority, expecting response at the earliest.

You must get in-touch with your BASIS-Admin, for earliest resolution of the error, as he is the only one, who may find the reason and fix the same, at earliest.

Or,

If, you could provide System error-log, at the time of Run-time Error, then, some work arounf could be suggested.

Otherwise, It would be like Hit-n-Trail.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: This is, what I feel and suggest, in such cases:

[ABAP/ Runtime Error|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can check the details in transaktion st22, sm21 and sm13. Without any information nobody here can help you.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check with your Technical Consultant. If you can give the exact error then one can help.