cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing wspublish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

On our ECC system we would like to activate the service ECC_DOCUMENTIDQR1. We want to do this without the use of PI.

All proxies have been put into place (I checked this in via transaction sproxy --> implementation classes are there)

I'm trying to publish the service via transaction wspublish, but as soon as I push the execute button I receive the following error (of problem class very important):"Registry parameters not found in customizing".

If I start the transaction sproxy I also receive the message that no service repository is connected and all interface are gray.

Can anyone tell me what I should look at? Where is this normally configured?

Kind regards

Joris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Set up the proxy configuration as give in the Configuration Guide. Which will connect your backend system to PI.

2. To use WSPUBLISH please configure WSPARAM and LPCONFIG

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/25/683fbe7e01407cb20995d10d71c895/content.htm

/people/bv.pillai/blog/2007/09/18/configuring-publishing-enterprise-services-from-sap-business-suite-system-into-nwce-netweaver-composition-environment-services-registry

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What release of ECC (and SP level) do you use ?

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

The component version is SAP ECC 6.0.

Some more detailed info:

SAP_BASIS 700 0012 SAPKB70012 SAP Basis Component

SAP_ABA 700 0012 SAPKA70012 Cross-Application Component

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 0012 SAPKIPYJ7C PI_BASIS 2005_1_700

ST-A/PI 01K_ECC600 0000 Application Servicetools for ECC 600

ECC-SE 602 0003 SAPK-60203INECCSE ESA FAST TRACK (ERP) 2005

Do you need any more information?

Kind regards

Joris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

You said that you don't want to use PI so I understand that you just want to be able to call directly the web service in ECC 6.

Do you want to use a UDDI directory ? and do you have a UDDI directory ?

If not you don't need to publish the web service with WSPUBLISH.

You only need SICF, WSCONFIG and WSADMIN.

And the best would be to go at least to SP level 14 and be able to use SOAMANAGER.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

You are correct: I don't want to use PI in the scenario. Upgrading to SP14 is no option for this POC.

I create a WS using the transaction wsconfig.

However

- I don't see the ws appearing in wsadmin

- If I test the generated service, I receive an http500 error. The service is active and the check button returns an ok.

Any idea what could be wrong over here?

Kind regards

Joris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joris,

I'm sorry but all my Netweaver 7.0 systems are on SP16 or SP17. I don't have experience with wsconfig or wsadmin.

I would use a web service test client which is able to dump the request and the response XML payloads.

You can also increase the ICM trace level to 3 and look in the trace file for the http requests dumps.

Regards,

Olivier