Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreements

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the rebate agreement process, when the customer make a partial devolution of the materials (I have already pay the accruals), and I make a debit memo in reference with the rebate credit memo, the statistic condition type of the rebate donu2019t get the correct amount. Itu2019s taking the total of the accruals amount, but I need that it takes only the accruals that the debit memo have.

How can I solve it?

Thanks.

Ale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ale

So when you are creating the rebate debit memo , create the rebate debit memo with reference to the credit memo billing document . and manually change the amount and then do the billing then the amount will be debited.to the customer accounts

Regards

Srinath

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, I try to do that.

I can change the amount of the debit memo for the non statistical condition type, but I can't change the amount of the statistical condition type, so the accruals increase in a major amount.

How i can do that??

thks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a debit memo with ref to billing document and then manually enter the rebate value and then do billing and release to FI and then check . The value will get reduced when you do settlement of the rebate

Regards

Srinath

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created the rappel credit memo (decrease the accruals to zero) , then the customer gave back the materials, so I have to make a debit memo to increase the accruals.

If the customer gave back all the materials, i haven't any problem.

But if the customer gave back a part of the materials, when i generate the debit memo, i can change the amount of the non statistical condition type (the amount that then i will print in the debit memo), but i can't change the amount of the statistical condition type, and this is the amount that affects the accruals, so my accruals get increased in more than the debit memo.

thks!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the customer has returned the materials then create the Returns order (with ref to billing doc) and then do billing then automatically the accruals value get reduced and as the customer has returned the stocks for that also this flow will be working . So if you do the following flow then the accurals value will get adjusted and the materials will also be taken back

VA01 (order type-RE) ->VL01N(Post goods receipt) -> VF01(Billing ). You might have done this flow only

Regards

Srinath