SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of supplier move-in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

i am executing change of supplier. In the distribution company i have the following error in the WF log:

"A move-in is already due on 01.03.2009 for installation XXXXX (contract YYYYYYY)"

i checked and prior to the execution of Change of supplier no move-in was available for the Business Partner or installation and the Supply scenario was correct with the Old supplier.

Actually the contract YYYYYYY is the one that the Workflow creates for the move-in process. And of course i get an Agent decision required message and an item in my inbox.

Another strange fact is that, when i continue the execution of the workflow without any manual modification, the change of supplier is executed succesfully.

Any ideas about what could be the problem? Customizing problem? Workflow? parameters of the Switch document? i would like to execute this process as automatically as possible.

Regards

Ponce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I strongly think it is workflow bug. You need verify each step in the workflow and see why it is generating this message.

-Anand

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I strongly think it is workflow bug. You need verify each step in the workflow and see why it is generating this message.

-Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just closing the Post.