0 Kudos

Hai SAPeans,

Greetings.

My client's requirement at a Depot is as follows:

As of 01.01.2009

Material: X Quantity: 50pcs Selling Price (PR00): INR 10.00

On 05.01.2009 Stock received as follows:

Material: X Quantity: 25pcs Selling Price (PR00): INR 11.00

Now the total stock in the Depot is 75pcs. If the user wants to sell any or all the stock with any of the 2 selling prices, he can simply change the Pricing date in the order and execute and at the volume that our client deals per day, no one can cross check this. If he wants, he can sell all the 75pcs at INR 10.00 which is not acceptable to the management.

How to prevent this and ensure that the first 50pcs which were received when the SP was 10.00 will be sold at 10.00 and the other 25pcs that were received at 11.00 will be sold at 11.00 ONLY.

The stock does not have batches and there is no individual identification to differentiate one piece from the other. For everyday example we can take a Toothpaste tube which has a price printed on it and then imagine my scenario. The end user at the Depot has the instruction to sell the old material at the old price only.

Hope some one can help me in this matter.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since no more additions, closing the thread.

Thanks for all the help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

In VK11, you need to maintain the pricing as follows:-

Material:::::::10.00 INR:::::01.01.2009:::::04.01.2009

Material:::::::11.00 INR:::::05.01.2009:::::01.12.2009

In copy control VTFL, for the field Pricing Type, maintain G

Now whatever sales created between 1st and 4th will have the old price and irrespective of your billing date, your selling price would be INR 10.00

Needless to say that orders created on or after 5th will have revised price and this will flow in your billing documents also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Lakshmipathi jee, let me confirm again the requirement here is we have some stock which was received with old price and we have some stock which was received with new price.

If I want to sell all the stock with the old or new price I can simply choose the appropriate Pricing date and raise a Sales Order where the system will calculate at that price and sell all the stock, which is not OK with the client.

If I put G in VTFA, then how can the Depot man sell the old stock at the old price, which is the client's requirement.

Thing is, even after the price has changed, if the Depot has some earlier stocks with old price, business wants THAT MUCH STOCK ONLY should be sold at old price, they can sell that stock any day from today. Or I can say, if the Depot has 250pcs of earlier stock, ONLY that much quantity should be allowed to be priced at the earlier price from the day they receive the newly priced stock.

We have around 28 Depots around the country and they need to have some check to see that the stocks are sold at the correct prices.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

You can try with this.

First check in V/06, what access sequence you have maintained for your pricing condition type.

Next go to V/07, select that access sequence and maintain table 089 (SD Document/Material) and save.

Next go to VK11, input the condition type and maintain the old price for the combination of SD orders and material and save.

Now go to sale order and enter as a new line item and see whether the old price is flowing. Of course, in your copy control VTFL, for the field Pricing Type, it should have been G.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope, it can be solved through material determination.

First you have to add the field "Material price"into the field catalog. You may take the help of your ABAPer for this.

Then create a new condition table taking the two fields "Material entered" and "Material Price".

Assign this new table to your Access sequence and complete the field assignment and save it.

Create a condition record for material determination(VB11) taking this new key combination.

In the condition record, maintain two substitutes( both same material) with two different price and specify the reason of substitution as "0005" i.e, "Manual".

Now, when you will create a Sales order system will give you the pop-up of the material with different price.

I hope, this may help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue here is that the material is available in the Depot with 2 different prices and we need some CONTROL on the process where the end user HAS to Bill the material at the correct price, that is, stock received with old price SHOULD be sold at the old price and the new stock received at the new price SHOULD be sold at the new price.

Hope the issue is clear. We are not talking about Pricing Scales or Material determination here. We need to control the process where material received on old price should be sold at the old price and the stock received with new price should be sold with the new price ONLY.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Condition Record for PR00 maintain scales as per your requirements:

First 50 materials - Price = Rs. 10

From 51st material - price = Rs. 11

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta