cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Deletion Flag for Process Order is not possible due to status ORRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to mark some process orders for deletion, but the status ORRQ (order record required) is blocking me. I've read some SAP Documentations and SAP Notes and it's recommending run tcode COPA to store the order records. A

Although the Process Order is appearing there to be stored, we I execute store process it gives me a message that "Zero Orders were stored".

So, can you help me on this?

Thanks.

Pérsio Kojima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

This tcode I've already checked. The Order Record Required option is activated. Of course, for the orders already created I cant reverse this status. So in this case, this is not a option. As you explained, I tried to archive orders using tcode COPA, but it gives me a strange message when I try to store the orders...

So, thanks for your help anyway...

Bye

Pérsio

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Persio,

Check with your basis consultant whether the storage link is setup and that connectivity is fine. You probably need to work with your basis guy to resolve this issue for orders which are already having "ORRQ" status.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am also facing same problem , were you able to resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pérsio,

Check In Customizing whether the order type has been set up for storing in T code COR4 (order type-dependent parameters, Master data tab page, Order record required indicator).

IF the option is selected, the system will not delete the record directly. The order record must be archieved and then deleted.

based on this either you can de activate the option or archive before deletion.

Hope this answers your question.

regards,

Pradeep.