cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report associated to any form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to know all the associations between forms ( or smartforms) and reports in our SAP system. I've managed to know a lot of them with transaction NACE. However, I can't find out the association in those forms and smartforms that are directly associated to a Z* report.

Unfortunately, there's no documentation in our company with this information and I don't know if it's possible to find this association in SAP.

Thank you,

Óscar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please search form name in Transp. Table STXFADM (Smart Forms: Administration) and use where used list to get calling program name

LucianoBentiveg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look in TNAPR table trough SE16 transaction.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

TNAPR wont help in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Finally, we've finally solved by searching all the programs that use the structure associated in the form interface with SE11 / Where-used list

Thank you,

Óscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Oscar ,

Include this statement in your form

&syst-cprog&

and then take any program and call all the function modules as mentioned earlier.

that gives you the report in which the particular form is associated with .

Try it !

Much Regards ,

Amuktha .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amuktha,

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the report. I only know the name of the form/smartform. And I'd like to know the print program of the form/smartform.

Thank you,

Óscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you know thae Tcode and find the program put the break point to SSF_FUNCTION or OPEN_FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Oscar ,

The association between form and report is aplenty .

1 . Suppose you want some data from the table to be on the print layout, you can do it by SE38 editor wher you define the table and get the entries and then when excecute you get a layout with the data .

2 . You can also call the text elementsetc .

All you have to do is include the following Function modules .

> OPEN_FORM

> WRITE_FORM

> CLOSE_FORM

And then include your form into this!

To create a form Goto SE71 .

Much Regards ,

Amuktha .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

And, is there anything similar with smartforms?

Óscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry we have recently migrated to 4.6C from 4.6B, hence unable to guide you.

Regards

Raju Chitale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find out program using a given a form:

Se71--->form Name ->change->go inside any widnow->Insert>symbols->program Symbols--->It will display all the programs using this form.

Regards

Raju Chitale