cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am working for a PP-PS integration project.In my project client have a machine to welding the penstock.I want to create this m/c as a workcenter and we are considering every project is a project.When the m/c(workcente) is idle, they are using this m/c(workcente) in other project(plant.). As you know that workcenter is assigned to Plant.how to assigne one workcenter to several plants. Points will be awarded.

Thanks in advance.

Sudhakar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar !

you can either use Work Center Hierarchy , please use this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c03e4a439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain briefly about work center hierarchy? Please.....

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhakar !

Work centers can be grouped into a work center hierarchy. Apart from the top of the hierarchy - the hierarchy root - every work center in the hierarchy is subordinate to another work center.

One work center can exist in several work center hierarchies.

A work center hierarchy can include several plants. ( which matches ur requirment )

Just spare some time and read the links given :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c03e4a439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

you will really understand the concept.

Thanks ,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vicky,

My client means who is implementing SAP

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use work center hierarchy. A work center hierarchy can include several plants. try this.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all once you say that its a client machine, so its not your company's property,so you can't process it as your internal resources. So, it can't map it through work center, you can use it as services, treating client as your vendor providing that machine and use its service and can map thorugh Service PR and service PO........

Best Regards

Vicky