Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently updating the system ...

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Forum users,

We are currently upating the systerm.

You can go on posting and none of your work will be lost, just the list with the number of posts/points will be out of sync for a while.

Will only take a couple of hours.

We will let you know once it is over.

Best, Mark.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ups, never let you know that the system is working again did I? Sorry, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

so, do you plead guilty that SDN isn't working correctly since Aug, 3rd? I knew, that there was something wrong, now i know the reason

All the best,

Stefan

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hihi, I am "taking the fifth" on this one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment)

Especially as we have some Weblog problems right now.

By, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ha, i got it The most important sentence of the fifth amendment is this one:

<i>"Due process extends to all persons (including aliens) and corporate entitites."</i>

So, i'm afraid, since you aren't a corporate identity (i should have noticed this on the blogger meeting) you must be an alien lol

Anyway, as you for sure know already, i'm just kidding.

Bye,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I am Bosun TIJANI a fresh graduate from Nigeria currently a fellow at the International Trade Centre. My fellowship programme has exposed me to benefits of e-solutions and softwares to business and i am particularly interested in becoming a SAP devloper.

I would be glad if you can provide me more information on how to become a SAP developer and if possible best tutorial schools to attend for the preparation of the certification if available.

I am sorry for writing through this forum and pls pardon my ignorance.

Regards.

Bosun TIJANI-(tijjanibosun@yahoo.com)