Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Go 2 XD01/VD01 there you can give the one which is allready there and under that u can give in the reference area by entering the customer to other sales area.

If by chance you if you want to change the account group you can also do it by using tcode XD07

there it will ask to give new accountgrp.

i hope it will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Once you have a customer (eg. 100002) in one sales area (eg. 0010/10/10), you open XD01 tcode, enter the same customer number (100002) in customer field and enter sales area (say u want to create in 0020/10/10) in which you want to create the same customer. Now in Reference section, enter the customer number (100002) and sales area in which already the customer exists (0010/10/10). When you press enter, it allows you to modify the sales area data for the customer for new sales area.

then save it.

Hope it is clear...

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In XD01/ VD01 enter the customer code and account group and input the new sales area which you want to extend and in the reference column give the sales area for which the customer has been already created

You will get a message that the customer is extended for this new sales area and in the sales area details you can change any controls also

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VD01 - enter customer number and give the sales area to which you want to extend the customer and under " Reference again give the custimer number with existing sales area of the customer. and enter.

Here maintain the sales area specific data under sales area data.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello HArish,

Go 2 XD01/VD01 there you can give the one which is allready there and under that u can give in the reference area by entering the customer to other sales area.

If by chance you if you want to change the account group you can also do it by using tcode XD07

there it will ask to give new accountgrp.

i hope it will help you