cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot able to create outbound delivery for inter sto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to do inter company stock transfer (cross company code), i have created sto but i couldnt able to make outbound delivery for that. kindly resolve my problem plz.

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check your inter company Sto configuration settings

there may be some problem

in VL10G what error message u r getting

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Up to my knowledge i have configured correctly.While doing outbound delivery in vl10b if i click the delivery line and background. it is showing " see log for information about creating deliveries". if i go to edit ..log is not there...and i have checked the "log for delivery creation" symbol near background symbol. there it is showing only no.of errors..it is not showing what error it is. what should i do now..kindly solve it plz.

Regards,

Prasath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating STO have you checked at item level you got the shipping tab.If not please check the settings you have done for STO.

company to company item catergory will be NLCC.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

iam getting shipping tab in item details properly and doc.type is nb and del.type is nlcc. but i dont know whats the problem..?

Regards

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for STO it should be UB. And also check whether STO customer is extended to both company codes or not.

also check checking rule and in one step procedure check supplying plantplantdocument type UB properly done or not

Regards

Anil.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pl. elaborate the error / message you are facing while creating the Delivery.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not showing the errors. if i go and see "log for delivery creation". it is showing no.of errors only..it is not showing what error it is..

Regards,

Prasath