cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors during synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully deployed MSR 2.0 SR1 application on PDA with WM05. CrEme 3.27c and MI Client 7.0 SP13 (MI 7.0 SP15 server side) have been installed on the Storage Card. I'm having many errors like this:

Error while Smart Sync inbound processing. Reset Smart Sync data on device to ensure consitency with middleware. Contact SAP Support and provide the following detailed information: Inbound processing of container with index 55 failed: [SQLState:23505, er

ror code:-803] : <InboundProcessingError timestamp="2009-02-01-19-52-16"><RowProcessorDispatcherDump type="obsoervable" Action>a</Action><TopRowKey>0001251418</TopRowKey><ChildRowKey> </ChildRowKey><RequestId></RequestId><StateID></StateID></RowProcessorDispatcherDump></InboundProcessingError> (root cause: Inbound processing of container with index 55 failed: [SQLState:23505, error code:-803] : <InboundProcessingError timestamp="2009-02-01-19-52-16"><RowProcessorDispatcherDump type="obsoervable"><Action>a</Action><TopRowKey>0001251418</TopRowKey><ChildRowKey> </ChildRowKey><RequestId></RequestId><StateID></StateID></RowProcessorDispatcherDump></InboundProcessingError> [java.lang.RuntimeException])

What this error means? If I reset the client, after fews days the error appears again. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Check the SyncBO content in the queue. Go to MEREP_DISP_DQ and look in the XML for a duplicate registry key on a customer or material on the same ITEM for the DSD_CUST or DSD_MAT.

If so, find a note for the validation in the Download FM or implement it yourself on the MASS_TRANSFER_POST badi on the /DSD/ME_MS_DOWNLOAD

This happens often on for the Customer Partner for the Customer or a material.Check the /DSD/ME tables in the Backend.

Best regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Looks like this is a bug in the middleware, try searching for the notes to fix this issue. If you do not find it, the best thing to do is raise a message to SAP support.

Best Regards,

Karthik Setty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The actual cause to your problem is SQLState: 23505. This state in DB2e means that a row containing a primary key is being inserted into the DB although the same primary key exists in the DB. This can occur only when the middleware(server) sends a duplicate ADD request for a Sync BO data that is already present on the client (in your case the TopRowKey is 0001251418 for which duplicate data comes down to the client). To resolve this problem you first need to identify why the middleware is sending a duplicate add request to the client. For this you need to check the log in Worklist Monitor (Transaction merep_mon) and this might give you some clue.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

Are you getting these errors while installing the application on your PDA or during sync for data download?

Is it something like you have got the link for the application and the problem is with the data download?

Or the application link is itself missing on client?

Looking at the error, Please reset your client data once by going to Settings tab in your client and perform 2-3 syncs again for the data download.

If again you are getting any exception,check the trace file for exceptions.

Make sure you delete previous trace after client data reset and set level to all.

Pls. mark the answer as helpful it has helped you in any way.

Regards,

Abhi

Edited by: Abhivyakti Srivastava on Feb 4, 2009 11:44 AM

Edited by: Abhivyakti Srivastava on Feb 4, 2009 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure that the MI server and MI Client has the same configuration.

Make sure that they both have SP15

regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I check that MI server and MI Client has the same configuration? What do you means?

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i mean same patch level and same SP and version and can you tell me on what basis you have selected the crEme 3.27 c

Regards

manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

Have you performed client data reset as edited in my previus post??

Are you still getting the same errors?

Regards,

Abhi