cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with "Configure UME"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody!!!

I'm installing SAP Solution Manager 7.0 (High Availability system) and on phase "Configure UME" got following error:

ERROR 2009-02-04 10:30:51.136

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of logfile batchconfig.log: '/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/admin/adminCFG.properties doesn't exist and will be created by batchconfig./usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/admin/cfg/adminCFG.properties doesn't exist and will be created by batchconfig./usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/deploying/dplOptions.options doesn't exist and will be created by batchconfig./usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/configtool/config.properties doesn't exist and will be created by batchconfig./usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/deploying/rdb.properties doesn't exist and will be created by batchconfig.Error occurred while creating bootstrap.Error occurred while working with Configuration. '.

ERROR 2009-02-04 10:30:51.137

FCO-00011 The step runBatchconfig with step key |NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|runBatchconfig was executed with status ERROR .

Error occurred while working with Configuration.

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Configuration cluster_data/bootstrap/jvm intersects with alre

ady open for read configuration.

What is the problem in this case ???

Could somebody help me to fix that problem ???

Database instance : z/OS 1.9 , DB2 9.1

Central instance: zLinux

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of logfile batchconfig.log

Did you read the output in batchconfig.log?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, of course !!!

But I can't find reason for that problem.

Here is output from batchconfig.log:

/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/admin/adminCFG.properties doesn't exist and will be

created by batchconfig.

/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/admin/cfg/adminCFG.properties doesn't exist and will

be created by batchconfig.

/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/deploying/dplOptions.options doesn't exist and will

/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/configtool/config.properties doesn't exist and will

/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/j2ee/deploying/rdb.properties doesn't exist and will be c

reated by batchconfig.

Error occurred while creating bootstrap.

Error occurred while working with Configuration.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if theres any errors on the bootstrap logs in the work diretory.

Regards

Juan

PS: By the way, whats your java version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have JDK 1.4.2 SR10.

Also I checked directory /usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS20/work but I couldn't find logs like dev_bootstrap.

Do you have any another ideas how to fix that problem ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way I used JDK 1.4.2 SR12 but problem haven't disappeared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remember to set JAVA_HOME enviroment correctly. Secondly you can try j2sdk-1_4_2_16-windows-i586-p. I managed to get solution manager working with above java version.

Hope this helps.

Manoj Chintawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer!!!

I don't think that JAVA_HOME is a problem because sapinst also use this variable and it start.

On another suggestion I use latest JDK 1.4.2 SR12 from IBM site and it shouldn't be the same like

for windows.

Any another ideas about that problem situation ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agreed. But it is worth checking. Secondly, you can check the compatibilty @ https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/pam

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't help to me !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed problem with Java !!!

May be my answer help somebody to fix the same problem situation.

At first, I implemented latest service level for DB2 9.1 on z/OS.

Secondly, I've implemented special parameter PRGSTRIN=DISABLE which was introduced with PTF UK26257 for DB2.

Thirdly, I installed latest DB2 Connect ( special build 17965 and 20232) on zLinux (SUSE 10).

Thanks for attention to my problem !!!!