cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when i execute the webservice /SAPAPO/SDM_PARCRTRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting this error when i execute the webservice /SAPAPO/SDM_PARCRTRC for product availability. please tell me where am i going wrong ..... ? wat parameters are missing ? how to interpret this error?

An error has occurred. Maybe the request is not accepted by the server:

XML Serialization Error. Object content does not correspond to Schema restrictions of type [http://sap.com/xi/APO/Global][/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema[3]/xsd:complexType[3]/xsd:simpleContent/xsd:extension/xsd:attribute[1]/xsd:simpleType].

Quick response will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there was some problem in providing values to the service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

due to the bad formatting of your posting it is hard to read. you might consider to use the code tag to enhance readability. moreover, 'executing a webservice' is a bit a vague description of what you do. are you consuming this service with any client program and this is throwing the exception or are you testing the webservice with any 3rd party tool and this is a server error returned to you?

anyway, I think you ttry to consume that service from within ABAP and the error message says a lot despite of its bad readability:

The client ist serializing a message (creating it from parameters) and is provided some argument for a parameter which doesn't conform to the WSDL. E.g. the WSDL declares some parameter to be an integer and between 0 and 100 and you try to supply it the value 234. THis would most probably result in your erromessage. or the WSDL says integer and you provided it a string (e.g. like 'foo' or '234').

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Quick response will be appreciated

Telling on which system, which release and wich support package level you are using will be appreciated.

Telling which client system is used will be appreciated.

Explaining which personal research you did on this error will be appreciated.

I hope that you will appreciate my answer !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m working on SCM5 server whihc supports level 0014..... there is ATP check webservice which i m trying to execute from web service navigator..... when i give input parameters and execute it gives me above mentioned error