Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction type does not exist. Check entries

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

EBP 5.0, CCM 1.0, unicode

When I try to log on different language than English and try to shop system is displaying two messages

Internal number range is missing for transaction type. Inform syst. admin

Transaction type does not exist. Check entries

And I cannot see link for Procurement Catalog.

All my customizing up to now was in English, due to the fact that SAP did not provide translation to Croatian (Latin-2 language).

Also catalog call-up has locale "en" for the calling of catalog from EBP.

Please give hint where I can start with debugging.

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

Catalog link is language dependant.

Thus you have to maintain the link description in every logon language you use.

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

I created call with Croatian language, bu now system message is that there is erro in iterface data.

As for those two messages regarding transaction type they still exist. This is not related to catalog but to EBP.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

1- language file was installed ?

2- Language dependant SRM customizing points were done ?

3- Please check OSS note 831959 and 846194.

Kind regards,

Yann

PS :catalogue link has to be translated into the logon language to be displayed.

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

main problem, language files for CCM and EBP are not suppied from SAP yet. MY BC told me that they installed Croatian language in WAS, so system should behave as language is intalled fully and represent text in English when there is no translation.

I cannot test other things because EBP will not go into the catalog due to the missing internal numbering for the transaction type. I checked BUS2121 in transaction types but nothing to be found.

I was thinking that those two problems are related but this is not true. First I have to solve number range that check the catalog. Only common between those two problems is logon language.

I even forced our special characters by entering them as UNICODE code and I can see them via catalog manager in english, but only for catalog items. Characteristics and product category names do not follow UNICODE specification.

Confused

Gordan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

Characteristics and product categories names are language dependant .

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

typing my previous answer I got an idea and checked BUS2121 in Croatian language and found out that internal number range for transaction type is there BUT, there was no description on Croatian for Shopping Cart (should be provided by SAP).

After entering that description on Croatian I can get into the catalog, but now catalog is asking to use locale "EN" instead of "HR" what is defined in catalog look-up in EBP and of course all items are on English.

Now I am really stucked.