cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Im new to BPM, we have a scenario where we have two files that needs to be picked up, I want to transform both files into one structure. Im not sure how to go about all the steps that need to be taken.

I created 2 outbound message interfaces and 2 abstract message interfaces for the 2 files that needs to be picked up, 1 inbound message interfaces and 1 abstract message interfaces for the transformation message.

In the BPM I start with a fork with 2 receive steps, outside the fork i have a transform step after the transform step i have a send step. Can anyone tell me if this is correct?

How do I go about configering the Integration Directory? Where do I specify my BPM do I need to do this in the Receiver Determination,Interface Determination,Sender Agreement,Receiver Agreement?

Any Help will be appreciated or any online documentation.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the scenario from you guys help it seems fine, But it doesnt go to the transformation step.

in sxmb_moni it just shos the two incomong files with errors:

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">MESSAGE_NOT_USED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Stack>Message interface is not used by this process</SAP:Stack>

I've gone through the scenario and everything looks oki.

Any ideas why I will ge this error?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need only one Interface Mapping because your target abstract interface and target inbound interface have same message type underline.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thx for the reply, Just one more question, Should I only create one Interface Mapping with my two files that I receive as my source and the one I want to transform it to as my target? And just one Message Mapping where I add both my 2 source structures and just the one target message?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly thats it. But in IM make sure you select Abstract MessageInterfaces

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this link. This is exactly your case.

"XI - BPM Scenario using Fork and correlation"

http://www(dot)saptechnical(dot)com/Tutorials/XI/BPM/Fork1.htm

change (dot) to .

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your steps are okay.........just in the fork condition have the correlation defined.........

regarding ID configuration, you will have to import your BPM proces from IR into ID in integration process............ then configure 3 reciver determination - one for one file to BPM, second for second file to BPM, third for BPM to target file...........configure interface detemianton, sender agreement, recevr agreement for these........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hopes this help, http://www.riyaz.net/blog/a-step-by-step-guide-to-bpm-asynch-sync-bridge/

Regards,

Jan

P.S Gee my punt...

Edited by: Jan de Lange on Feb 4, 2009 9:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your IP seems fine.

Now you need to first import it into your ID.

You will then have to create 3 Receiver determination for your 2 outbound MI's and the other Receiver Determination for your IP. Similarly you have to do 3 Interface Determination for your 2 outbound MI's and 1 IP. 2 Sender Agreements for the 2 outbound MI's and 1 Receiver Agreement from your IP to Receiver BS.

Regards,

Swathi.