cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS settlement to AUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of my user is settling WBS to AUC (which are created automatically) via CJ88. There are few WBS with status TECO and few with REL (released). Now when user is trying to settle WBS "automatically" via CJ88 in test run and detail list is also selected system will show all the WBS which are suppose to be settled to AUC, now few of WBS elements which are set to TECO also have some additional information "only capitaliz on AUC" and some in error list. And when it is actually ran with detail list (without test run) system generates detail list as well as error list. NOW the real problem is that those WBS set with TECO does get settle to AUC (this is verified by looking in to GL account) but does NOT show up on detail list and showing on error list with error "Asset under construction not completely credited".

User is expecting all the settled value on detail list (to know what is settled and how and where) which are actually showing up on error list!!!

Does any one know why system is behaving like this, is there any concept that when status is TECO it will get settled but wont show up in detail list or any thing which gives some concept or error being taking place while settling WBS to AUC!

Please do let me know this ASAP!

Much appreciated!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During settlement of WBS system gives option to settle WBS in a period. Can we settlemet WBS up to a specific date rage only. if possible how??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I am aware you can't use a "To" date in settlement but you may run multiple settlements ( like a weekly or daily run) and that will settle the costs periodically within a particular period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select TECO WBSE Go to Edit - WBSE -- Completed asset and settle WBSE from tr code CJ88 by selecting posting date( month end date)

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your answer, but can you please explain it again i didn't got exactly what you are trying to explain!

Appreciate that!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra and Sudhir both the inputs were helpful and solved my problem but sudhir can u explain me why do we need to assign posting date (month end date) while executing transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say Asset value date. At the time of final settlement on the completed asset, it is required. Asset value date is value date for asset accounting and it is required to calculate amount of depereciation.

Regards,

Sudhir

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to create a final asset for WBS that are TECO

make sure that settlement rulke is updated - if final asset is created from CJ20N this will happen automatically

now run CJ88

you should be OK