cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Process Inspection material having inspection type 04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

My question.In-Process Inspection material having inspection type 04.As we accept the inspection lot we put the stock into unrestricted.But when we have to reject we convert that stock into new material or if rework to be carried out,the criteria is stock should be quality,than production people cancel the confirmation and rework is carried out through trigger point.So my concern can we put the stock in block and in background whole production order is cancelled.

Thanks

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

please explain the bussiness process of your client. what they intended to do with rework material and how they want rework to happen.Then let us look for a solution

Regards

gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

1) regarding lot created for 262 movement type. deactivate QM for 262 movement type

: Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing > Quality Management > Quality Inspection >Inspection Lot creation -> Inspection for Goods Movements

2) if you have any rejection cancellation of Prod order is not the correct procedure. You need to create rework order with reference to the main order. move the materail to quality again retest and do the stock posting. By cancelling PO all the cost is also getting reversed.

follow the steps given by me. that will solve this issue.

IRegards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Once i deactive QM from 262 movement than can rework order be genrated by production people.Sir production order confirmed and lot being genrated to quality,now i want to reject the the lot,so that reork order can be genrated.i know its 2 distinct queries,sir in our scenario blocked stock is not be done.

regards

kunal

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal

This is the process i have defined for rework. let me know your feedback

1.Reject the material in QA32 to block stock

2.Reverse faulty material using Tcode MB1A u2013 262 movement type against the production order

3.if you need to scrap highly faulty materials use Tcode MB1A u2013 551 movement type against a cost centre

4.Create a rework order using Tcode Co01 order type (PP03)

5.Enter the Parent production order number in the goods receipt tab in Co01. (inbound delivery)

6.Issue goods against the rework order using MIGO

7.confirm the rework order through co11n

8.Move the material back from block to quality using Tcode MB1B u2013 349 movement type (activate 08 inspection)

9.Inspection lot created

10.Do the posting accordingly

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

We activated inspection type 05 and even inspection lot is generated when 262 is done against production order.But as per scenario we are putting stock in blocked stock.As you said create rework order.As per criteria rework order can be generated after production order cancellation right,than through trigger point rewrk order can be genrated.My requirement is as soon as i put the stock in block production order should be cancelled.

Regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

So my concern can we put the stock in block and in background whole production order is cancelled

In Standard SAP,this makes little sense as even if the Final Product gets rejected in 04 inspection; Production Order has already used resources (material, time and therefore cost) for producing.

We need more expert comments on this question, I guess.

Thanks,

RKM.