cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plantwise material prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a small query for maintaining the condition records for materials for two different plants.Example MATERIAL A is sold frm PLANT 1 @price rs100 and MATERIAL B is sold frm PLANT 2 @price rs200 so for which we can maintain condtion records.

Now i have a created a table and access seq and assigned to the condtion type but i find that the taxcode field is availabe when i want maintain the condition records in vk11.

Is this the only way fo maintaining the condition records plantwise or is there any other soultion

Please suggest

Thanks

ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

you can maintain a condition table using the field plant in it(for eg: sales org/dis chanl/division/plant/customer/material). then you can create the condition record in VK11 where you can give different plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the problem you are facing.if you try to maintain the access sequence as Sales org/dist.channel/div/cust/material/Plant the system will differ the condition records and it will consider the correct prices for both the plants and materials.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari,

if i maintain the combination as u said when we crate condtion ecord i have the material as the footer as the tax code field is also present in the maintainence screen.as follows:

material description amount unit vaild frm valid to taxcode

so i just want to know if we maintain material plantwise the taxcodes to be mainatined for materials too

thanks

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

Without tax code also, you can maintain condition record. Go to V/07, select your pricing condition type and execute. There click on Accesses where you can see Tables like 055, 056, 071, 152, 153, 359, 367 etc., which are all having one combination as Plant. You can choose any of these so that in VK11 also, the same combination will appear.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi