cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some doubts in Condition Update.I used the search forum, but there i went through on thread in which it is stated that "If you set the condition update for a particular condition type, the system subsequently updates the corresponding condition records whenever you process relevant sales and billing documents.".

Can anyone explain with example what is the meaning of this and in which scenario we use this feature.

Ref:[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forums]

Thanks & Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

condition update field is used for limiting the number of sales orders, condition value etc. This is useful in the scenarios like discount for first 10 orders, discount upto the value of order reaches the value 100000. hope you understand.

regards

sankar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothi

The simple way to understand is when a company introduces a new product

Say Maruthi has introduced a new car and if the cost is 4 lakhs and for the first 20 buyers it wants to give a discount of 10% (not after that) to motivate the buyers for that discount condition type and condition records you can set update as the no of orders as 20 and after that 20 orders the condition record will be there

This is an often practised scenario which you can also see in retail industry also and this sceanrio in day today life is very commonly seen (first 10 customers a special offer like that)

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanathan,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you pls tell me where do we maintain the first 20 buyer( as per your eg)in vk11. I checked in additional data tab but there iam confused where to maintain.

Or do we have to create two records for the same material with different validity period(by changing the Condition Pricing unit).one for the regular and other for the promotion.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in vk11 u need to go to goto then there is additional data click on that go to sales deal data tab three u can mantain all ur requirements if u go down thre u find out terms of payment thre u can maintain terms of payment in the action data tab u can Martin promotion type u can maintain.

I hope it may use full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y