Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

konv-kawrt condition base value

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can t figure out how base value is calculated in pricing

I ve a header condition in an invoice with 20 rows. The condition value is split into the rows in positive and negative values. I can t understand how is calculated konv-kawrt (which is the value used to split the header alue)

(the condition is of type B:fixed value)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally it is based on the total value of the item, or the quantity of the each line item. As some of your values are also in -ve, it may be due to the value of the item. Please check as per the net value of the item.

If you want ot find out the logic, in case it is neither of these, you can find out the value of the field XKOMV-KAWRT during debugging by keeping a watch point over the field.

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the standard formula to split my header value to line.

I tried to debug to find out how xkomv-kawrt is determined but I can t find the exact point where it is.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I dont know. But giving you a small guide of whatever I know.

in the include MV45AFZZ, you can find out the user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE and in the user exit put a break point.

Now you create a sales order and your condition screen will stop at this point.

Now you can find out the table entries for XKOMV and create a watch point for the specific field.

Now if you debug , u can find out. May be ur condition type will first stop at header and then goes to individual items. So you have first find out hte header value and then the values at the item level.

Again, if you are not a technical guy, taking the help of a technical guy will help u a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

HI

I don't know if I understand well your question, but anyway, to see how is calculated the base value, you should be doble clic in the condition price; a new screen appears with additional information, you should pay attention if there is any altermative routine to calculation base (it's on the right side of the screen). If there is one alternative calculation base value you can know how is calculated, if not the base value is calculated as the standard.

Thanks,

Mariano.