Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

good morning to all,

i have the requirement to create dunning letters in three different dates .i searched sdn and got print programs SAPF150D2 and SAP150D.these r nor fulfill my require ment.if u have any information abt std print program and std smartform plz provide me.

thanks,

raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code : F150

Program : SAPF150V

Reference Forms : F150_DUNN_01 for Level 1 and 2

F150_DUNN_02 for Level 3 and 4

Change these forms into Z forms according to your requirement.

If your problem is not solved,

explain your query clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

The SAPscripts are:

F150_DUNN_01

F150_DUNN_02

F150_DUNN_03

for the first, second and third dunning letter

and the transaction for printing dunning letters is F150. The printing program is indeed SAPF150D.

Any further info you need, just ask because I've designed some custom dunning letters recently.

Best regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks u for ur immediate response,your answer is useful for me.actually my requirement is when excute F150 ,dunning letter 1,2 and 3 will be printed according to dunning level.my people wanted me to write entire code in smartform with i/p parametes Company code ,custome number ,dunning date and dunning level after that thay want to configure it SPRO.

Sorry for delay ,for confirmation it took time.if u have any data r sugggetions plz let me know.

Thanks ,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

As i said before i designed FORM in Smartform itself(no print program).here now i have to configure this to F150 to create PDF file.this is printed and postmailed for some customers and mailed as attachment for some customers.plz if u have any information for this share with me about configuration and tell me how u configured to F150 after creating forms in ur requirement.

Thank u,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy these to ur Zprogram and modify them according to ur requirement.