cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output file is not reaching the destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a simple file to file scenario using SAP PI 7.0. I am posting my input file in one location and after a simple mapping I need to receive my output in another location.My file is getting picked up and I can see that in the message monitoring it is showing the status as To Be Delivered. I have tested my configuration.That seems to be fine.

The problem is I am not getting the file in the destination.

Please send your suggestions on how to rectify this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tiny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiny,

To check the status in Adapter engine, go to Runtime workbench and go to Component monitoring.

Click on Adapter Engine.

Click on Communication Channel monitoring or Adapter monitoring as per your wish and check the status there.

Regards,

Kshitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the CC monitoring.The status is green there.

Regards,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to ID....open reciver file comm channel............edit it and remove the complete target file directory name and again write the complete target file directory name..........save it and activate it.........

rerun your scenario.............check whether your target file is getting generated or not.........if still your target file is not getting generated, then ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh......after this is done, rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiny,

Is the scenario working for any other Target directory.?

Regards,

Kshitij

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiny,

Check the transaction SXI_CACHE and click on refresh button, it should be in green status.

In SXMB_MONI scroll to right side and check - the queue status.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TINY,

In SXMB_MONI what was the status of the message. Was it delivered successfully.

If so, check your receiver adapter parameters and see if you have specified the correct target folder. If SXMB_MONI shows error we could continue this from there.

Also check if your reciever adapter is in active state!

Regards,

Kshitij

Edited by: Kshitij Sharma on Feb 4, 2009 7:18 AM

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiny,

The problem might be with Receiver Adapter.please chek the Parameters that you have specified in the Receiver Adapter.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the receiver adapter.It seems to be fine. I am using the adapter type as File and provided the target directory and output file name.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiny,

Please go to TCODE SXMB_MONI and see if the output is being generated. If so, check if there isnt any further error in the adapter.

Regards,

Kshitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SXMB_moni before the call adapter I can see my output message in the payload.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tiny,

Have a look at the following points:

1.Check the location ( I mean folder path ) where u intend to get the output file.Just ensure u r checking for the output file at the same location what u mentioned in the comm. channel

2.Make sure that the UserID that u r using has enough priviledges to write the file in particular directory.

3.Even if it does not work out, go for communication channel monitoring...and see the status..

Regards

Azahar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the file location.It is having proper privileges.In CC Monitoring the status is To Be Delivered.The audit log says Message is successfully put in queue. I have tested the interface before and was able to get the output in the location.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am done with a cache refresh.The status is green there.

I also checked the sxmb_moni.There I am getting a chequered flag saying that msg has been processed successfully

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that there is some problem with the receiver channel.

Go to Messaging system http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp and check the error message and you can also see the payload .Check here and let us know the error

Rajesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be a performance issue of your file adapter. Kindly check (using RWB) if the messages are piling up in the adapter engine.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the chequred flag for the scenario which you created.

Check whether the file was picked only for the scenario which you are executing.

Check the file name specified in the sender CC

Check whether the target directory exists if not have you enabled the option to create the target directory in CC.

Also do the check whether the scenario is working by testing the configuration in the ID.

Go to ID->Tools> Test configuration> and provide the necessary details along with the payload information and check whether the scenario is correct.

Also check you receiver determination, Interface mapping and receiver determination created for this scenario.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the message monitoring.It is not throwing any error.It is just showing the status as To Be delivered.I can see my output in the payload.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please tell me how to check in the adapter engine whether the messages are getting piled up

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested the configuration in ID.It is green.

I also tested with other target dir.It is not working.

Thanks,

Tiny

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Runtime WorkBench, then click message monitoring .

Under the Messages from Component, click Adapter Engine from database, then click display

Fill-in the filters that uses your file adapter

This is a way to check if your messages reached the adapter engine. If you see many messages in to be delivered status, then you might just wait for the queue to finish.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I tried that too.But the status is not changing to Successful.It is still in the To Be delivered state.Target Message is put into the queue and no further processing is happening.I have checked the configuration and there the status is green.

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please delete that CC and recreate another channel with a different name and then do the configuration change in the ID (Receiver agreement).

Regards,

Nithiyanandam