SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTP billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can anyone guide me step by step process for Doing RTP billing. espacialy Formula, Profile calculation & RTP billlling steps.

regards

Sagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Operands of the operand categories QUANT,DEMAND and AMOUNT can be created as RTP operands. RTP operands are used in RTP rates to copy the results of the RTP interface assigned to RTP rates.

The discrete values of an RTP operand are the result of processing IN the RTP interface. The RTP interface obtains its input data from Energy Data Management repository(EDM).

An RTP interface can only be assigned to rates for which interval maters are Allowed.

Example:

1.Billing a commercial and industrial customers using an interval reading.

2.Determine data relevant for billing

On-peak rate consumption

Off-peak rate consumption

Max Demand

The RTP interface can detrmine values for maximum demand as well as value for no- and off-peak rate times

Regards,

Siva

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Operands of the operand categories QUANT,DEMAND and AMOUNT can be created as RTP operands. RTP operands are used in RTP rates to copy the results of the RTP interface assigned to RTP rates.

The discrete values of an RTP operand are the result of processing IN the RTP interface. The RTP interface obtains its input data from Energy Data Management repository(EDM).

An RTP interface can only be assigned to rates for which interval maters are Allowed.

Example:

1.Billing a commercial and industrial customers using an interval reading.

2.Determine data relevant for billing

On-peak rate consumption

Off-peak rate consumption

Max Demand

The RTP interface can detrmine values for maximum demand as well as value for no- and off-peak rate times

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

HI Siva,

The process that you have mentioned I have done already.I have created Device & Profile.

But while defining Rate i am not able to get all the operands for Quantity & price.

Since i have no idea how to config RTP component & RTP interface , i think i am missing something.

Can you let me know the basic settings reqd for RTP compnenet & RTP interface.

regards

sagar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated the component?

Thanks

Vinod