cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Workflow Log of BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I found a green flag on the OutbStatus column of one message, I'd like to check what's going on with the Graphical Workflow Log of BPM, hence I click the PE link of this message. I think I should enter the Graphical Workflow Log, but I entered into the inbound qRFC monitor, which shows there's message with status "Error during delivery of message".

I'm wondering how can I get into Graphical Workflow Log? If I cannot, how can I analyse the error?

thanks!

YiNing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there are entries in Queue or message is scheduled for outbound processing then after clicking on PE it will always take you to the Inbound Queue screen, But after the entry is clear then you can reach to the graphical workflow screen.

To analyze you can check the error in SMq2 or check SXI_CACHE for the IP, return code should be 0.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir, what do you mean by "clear". I remember that in the past if there's an error during the process of the BPM, I can check it in the Graphical Workflow Log.

And what is scheduled for outbound processing? Is that means that the message has not enter the BPM yet?

What I can find in the smq2 is that "Error during delivery of message 4987E3A1EC613B87E100000094A3503D to receive processes".

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means if there is no green flag beside PE (no entry in queue) then it will take you to Graphical workflow.

Scheduled for Outbound Processing is the common status message which comes when you see a green flag near to PE.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in this situation (message stuck in the queue with the successful status), where can I do the troubleshooting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mao,

To trouble shoot the messages use the transactions SMQ1 or SMQ2 try to dewbug the queue with the error message or try to delete it the best way to do it is contact the Basis team

Thanks

Sampath

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Queue(SMQ1/SMQ2) Select the entry and click on Unlock to release it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, thanks for ur help. I found there's a mapping program in transformation step cause this problem. But there is a cancel process control step in the exception branch, do you have any idea why the process engine cannot catch the exception and cancel this process?

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check your Integration Process , open it and press F7 if it shows some error or warning messages.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi YiNing,

These links might help you out in resovling your issues with BPMs.

Thanks,

Ram.