cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding updation of Actual GI Date in a Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to update the Delivery document's Actual GI Date from a zreport (means suppose if the actual GI date is 4th february, where as the date from the zreport reads a date 02.02.09).i feel that this change is possible using BAPI or an FM, my worry is that i am not sure abt the areas that get affected because of this change of date, i had checked the material document this is changed to date as per the Zreport Date, the document flow has a problem of mismatch in the date than when compared to the actual GI date,

the requirement is strong to have this change at the delivery level and hence i want to know all the possible areas that needs to be explored if this change is in place.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ilango

Based on your Actual GI Date only, all your inventories get posted in Accounting documents.

Moreover, this field (WADAT_IST) is being stored in many tables like LIKP, ZUKD, S261, VLCBATCHACT etc., and you have to double ensure that while updating the Actual GI Date from zee report, it also updates all these tables, as otherwise, even standard reports like MB51, MB5B will show wrong value.

Instead of that while creating delivery in VL01N, this date can be changed manually which is very safe and there wont be any issue. On the other hand, you can develop a BDC for VL02N with a template of just Delivery reference and Actual GI Date as input.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi