cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sc of status I1111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

How can i skip the subroutine 'delete_not_trasnferable_items' in FM 'BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER' for changing the status of SC from I1111 ( to transfer the sc to r/3 ).

Thank You.

Regards, Sunu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SRM version are u using?

because i have not find any subroutine of this name.

any way, are you running this function module manually? if yes then you can just put a break point before that subroutine and execute the function module. the function module will stop at that point you just skip that routine and drag the cursor to the next step.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Still am not able to transfer the SC to R/3 as it is in status i1111 ( showing status as 'Item in transfer process) as none of the function modules or programs are working.

Please advise.

Thank You.

Regards, Sunu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the details of the shopping cart in the TCode BBP_PD here you will find the cause of this problem in the last under the error messages

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

No error messages found in BBP_PD as well. why so and how to rectify this problem ?

Sunu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanya

you can run program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED and it should change the cart status to error, then you can try FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER.

and then check BBP_PD.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the error message in RZ20, why shopping cart is not transferring to R/3 from SRM.

Thanks,

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no errors found either in RZ20 or at BBP_PD for this as still the SC is in status 'I111' and not converted to PO yet. Any solution ?

Thank You.

Regards, Sunu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As sachin said , run report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED.

Once you run this report the carts that are in "Item in Transfer Process" changes the status to "Error in Transmission".

Then check in RZ20 and in BBP_PD..if you don't find any clue then please check the basic data, account assignment and Vendor details..hope you will get the eror

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replies.

I did everything of whatever you mentioned above, but still of no use.

More inputs are appreciable.

Regards, Sunu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunu,

Did you get anything working? I have got the same issue as you are facing. Tried every options but the shopping cart status is stuck at I1111....

Please do let me know.

Thanks

Ritesh