cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have requirement to print main window twice. Please help me out.

1) In my script i make two main windows like MAIN 00, MAIN 01.

2) In MAIN 00 i have ELEMENT 525 and 525-n( i am created). This two available in MAIN 02 also.

3) In my Driver Program, I have two WRITE_FORMS for each ELEMENT.

But i didnt get data twice.

Regards.

Sreenu Valeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreenu,

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanisha Lirani,

If you want to display two windows in your page ,make sure that co-ordinates of both window are overlapping or not .If it so , change the co-ordinates then you can get the both windows visible.

If you want to display the data twice you have to call write_form 4 times i.e each element in a window.

Because text elements are independent.You have totally 4 elements, 2 for mani01 and 2 for main02.So you have to call 4 times the write statement.Then you can get the data twice.

Thanks

Kiran

Edited by: Kiran Saka on Feb 4, 2009 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

You need to give the command NEW-Window with '/:' with this in the main window.

This will make the next main window to be called.You can also call the Same 'NEW-Window' command with function module CONTROL_FORM in the option specified there .

Each page can consist of up to 99 main windows.Keep the width of the pages same otherwise the form will not be activated.make sure the form is active.

I hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu ,

Since you want 2 main windows you have selected Main 00 and Main 01 .

1 . Now in script Align the 2 windows properly i.e see that they do not over lap on each other .

2 . Use the Statement NEW-WINDOW to trigger a new Main Window .

3 . Now call the elements of the other Main Window .

Hereu2019s a sample(in Script) ,

Element-525

Element-525n

NEW-WINDOW

Hope it helps !

Regards ,

Amuktha .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the form, PROTECT -ENDPROTECT the elements and also write the command /: new window in the block.

So for the first time when the element 525 is called main 00 is filled with data pertaining to that element and the next window is called with the command written over there.

Next time when the other element is called the data is written to the main window 01.

I think this should solve your issue

Thanks and regards

Sharath