cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection point qty confirmation for operation - INprocess Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After doing partial confirmation in the Result recording, the partial confirmed qty moves down to the next operation and is confirmed. But using QM result recording when I try to post the next partial qty, the system cancels the previous confirmation although the next operation has been confirmed for the partial qty. And I am able to confirm the full qty for the operation

How to avoid this situation ?

Regds

Jomy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

you are right. 03 inspection with freely defined inspection point behaves like that only . Using one inspection point only once and trying to confirm quantity again means you are changing the confirmation you had made first

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy,

Please use 150 as the inspection point in your routing header.

But please make sure that in configuration you have this maintained.

SPRO>QM> Quality planning > inspection planning > general > define identifier for inspection point> select the inspection point you are using >double click> function module> maintain in Automatic creation of insp. Points > maintain this function module QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE > tick the use function module

Test with a new order and lot. Each time you go for RR it will go for new partial lots. So confirmation will get added up as in co11n process.

Hope this helps

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for the reply.

The requirement is to have only one inspection point , but allow the confirmation to be partial as and when the QC releases the inspection qty.

In actual operation there is no splitting of the results into two inspection points and recording the results twice.

The qty may be held due to other reasons by the quality dept.

So it is the standard behavior of freely defined inspection points ? But still I find a little funny where in the system allows to cancel the confirmation in RR when already the subsequent operation has confirmed this partial qty.

Many Thanks

Jomy