Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI not waiting till response comes back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a scenario where Http - XI - Http(java) - Webservice

XI will send request to Java which intern calles webservice and get the response and sends this response back to XI.

We did this because the webservice which is given by clients are not supporting by XI.

So we written on java class . XI will call this Java Class and this java class will call the webservice.

Once webservice returns the response to java , java will return it to XI

Input to the webservice is orders and we will get response success or failure.

If i have small no of orders i am getting the response. But if i have more number of order XI is not waiting for the response.

In java code i can see the response coming from the webservice. But XI is throwing an error saying that "unable to read the payload" this is because XI is not waiting till reponse comes.

I have tested this using WFETCH.

WFETCH is also not waiting for the response from java class. sometimes i am getting response and sometimes i am not

I am not getting error.

I have written one simple HTTP client using apache client API. I am getting the proper response.

It is taking 2 min to get the response.

Please suggest me why XI is not waiting till repsonse comes back;

Regads

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better to increase response time else configure scenario in BPM,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If possible try to redesign ur scenario by diging the error behind WS not Supported in XI

Can you please tell the error you got while trying to use WS in XI may help others not to reinvent the wheel.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think that the HTTP is getting timed out while waiting for the response..............log into XI and run transaction SMICM and then from menu, click Go to and then select Services.........select HTTP and increase the connection timeout to 600 sec..........then rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta