cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL01 - Open TO not displayed

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I did an initial GR using movement type 561 and created a TO to move from storage type 998 to a proper storage type such as 001. I then waited for the time limit set in the configuration for Open TOs for the warehouse activity monitor and re-run the programs RLLL*SE. When I ran LL01, this TO is not listed under the 'Unconfirmed Transfer Orders' node. The same thing happened to a TO created out of my outbound deliveries for a STO.

Can someone confirm whether it is correct to expect the above to appear in the 'Unconfirmed Transfer Orders' node?

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like it's my timing that is causing the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

When you move material using 561 and then use 999 for moving it to particular bin, TO will get confirmed. While doing LT01 with mvt 999, in the second screen you will find confirmation check. Normally it will be checked. If you do not want TO to be confirmed, then uncheck it while executing.

Please let me know your questions.

Thanks,

Ganesh

m_zandman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Make sure to do the settings under:

IMG > LES > WM > Planning and monitoring > Define critical parameters

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check movemen type i,e 999 in customisation node under "Define critical parameters" & in unconfirmed open TO's

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you should also plan the RLLL01TA.

MdZ

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen the live example in my system where I configured this LL01 report.I seen similar kind of TO in my report. Please check whether you have configured this report (variants) properly. Refer customisation guide for this report creation.

Regards,

Prashant