SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Schedule Manager (FMDM) to manage budget carry forward for commitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Using ECC 5.0, we have a business requirement to carry forward (FMJ2) some open commitments with budget and some open commitments without budget to the new fiscal year. We have attempted to use Schedule Manager (FMDM) to change the settings on open commitments (purchase requisitions and purchase orders). While the Schedule Manager reflects the change in the budget carry forward status, the application of the FMJ2 does not work as expected. Alternatively, we have changed the configuration settings and then transported changes to production environment.

I would appreciate guidance on how to troubleshoot operation of Schedule Manager so budget carrry forward status can be managed with this tool.

Regards,

Rod Anderson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the system table has to be open for making configuration changes using FMDM. Check with your BASIS people.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the system table has to be open for making configuration changes using FMDM. Check with your BASIS people.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Thanks, Ming.

My security team has confirmed that the FMDM is currently set up as a display only transaction. I now know where to take the issue from here.

Regards

Rod Anderson