Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Information on PO Ceration with BBP_PD_PO_CREATE

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I am creating POs with the help of BBP_PD_PO_CREATE function module (used in the custom program). Once the PO is created in SRM, PO should be replicated into the back end. But it is not replicated into backend. Please let me know do I need to call any programs / function modules to replicate the same in the custom program.

Kind Note: when we create with satndard process, it is replicated into backend.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

I am working on SRM 4.0 with ECc 5.0 (Back End), Extended Classic Scenario.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Edited by: KOYYA SUDARSANA NAIDU on Feb 4, 2009 9:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you have to make sure it really is an ECS order. In order to do this, you have to make a few adjustments.

On header level:

process_type - should be your wanted PO type

logsys_fi - your backend system

subtype = 'EP'. - to make it an Extended Classic order

be_object_type = 'BUS2012'. - the corresponding bus type in the backend, maybe you could leave it empty, but I have it filled!

On item level:

subtype = 'EP'. - to make items Extended Classic as well

After you saved your PO you have to call the following FM, this will start the replication:

BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 with the guid from the BBP_PD_PO_CREATE FM.

(maybe BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC will work as well - didn't try that)

It could be that you experience some memory trouble, in that case the following FM would help:

BBP_PD_PO_RESET_BUFFER

BBP_HDRADM_RESET_DBBUFFER

Regards,

Robin

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your responses.

Already I used BBP_PD_PO_SAVE and checked the status as approved in SRM. But PO is not replicated into Back End.

Now I would like to try as per Robin. I will update once I tried as you mentioned.

Once again thank you so much for your responses.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) After calling the function BBP_PD_PO_CREATE you need to call BBP_PD_PO_SAVE. Only then the PO will be saved.

2) Then PO replication will be trigerred only when the PO has been Ordered successfully in SRM first. Please make sure that if there are any PO workflows are activated and hence the PO might be in "Awaiting for approval status".

Please verify the above and let me know your findings.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know Standard SAP uses BAPI_PO_CREATE1 to replicate the PO to back end.

But check that is this FM BBP_PD_PO_CREATE is using inside any where the above FM please check .