cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBMAS06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Im using customer repository and trying to send the master data via MDM - PI - ECC. Im using standard schema DEBMAS06, and PI guys using standard mapping. The problem is: when i send the iDoc, PI splits it into 2, a) ADRMAS and b) DEBMAS, but the information about address didn´t come to ECC, but if i reprocess de iDoc directly in ECC (tx we19) in the second time, the information was posted.

In the segment E1KNA1M i'm sending MSGFN = 005.

Im already saw sap note 1052964 - MDM: Distribution of Business Partners, Customers, Vendors, i try with anothers values and doesnt work.

Any idea?

Im using MDM 5.5 SP06 (5.5.62.56)

10x

Pp.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

make sure that ADRMAS is processed before DEBMAS in ECC. As you mention that you restart the iDoc, which one is it? ADRMAS or DEBMAS? Did you check transaction WE02 for any errors during iDoc posting?

BR

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

I already checked ADRMAS was posted before DEBMAS. I restart the ADRMAS.

I checked tx WE02 and the idocs are green the first time, and green when i restart ADRMAS.

Finally, we only are using the general data, that mean, we only send information about Address, Control Data, Payment Transactions and Contact Persons. I don't send information about company data neither sales organization data.

10x

Pp

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I have not yet implemented the scenario successfully yet, but I know that you have to use a bapi which fills address information Business Address Service (BAS) system. The name of the bapi is BAPI_ADDRESSORG_SAVEREPLICA - BAPI for Inbound Distribution of Company Addresses.

Add this bapi in your distribution model & check the if address master is getting populated or not.